Terms of Service
By using and accessing this site, http://pxli.co (collectively referred to as the "Site" or "Pxlico" in these Terms of Service), you ("you", "user" or, "end user") agree to these Terms of Service (collectively, the "Terms of Service" or "Agreement").
If you do not agree to be bound by all of these Terms of Service, do not access or use the Site.
- Users age 13 or below are required to have permission from a parent or guardian to use the Site. By permitting your child age 13 or below to use this Site, you hereby agree to these Terms of Service on behalf of both your child and yourself.
- You may not use this Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure, if you are a registered user.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Pxlico users.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information or images that you create, upload, edit and display on the Site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Pxlico or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Pxlico.
- You agree not to license, sell or re-sell any content or information obtained from or through the Site.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any Pxlico user ("Spam").
- You must not upload or transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of Pxlico, violate any laws in your jurisdiction including but not limited to copyright laws.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Pxlico account. While Pxlico prohibits such conduct and content on its Site, you understand and agree that Pxlico cannot be responsible for the content created and posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use Pxlico at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify the Site and service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any account that becomes inactive, or may mislead other users.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to reclaim accounts on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those accounts.
Proprietary Rights on Content
- Pxlico does NOT claim any ownership rights in the text, images or other materials (collectively, "Content") that you create on the Site.
- You represent and warrant that:
- You own the Content created on the Site.
- The creation and use of your Content on or through Pxlico does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person.
- Pxlico contains Content of Pxlico ("Pxlico Content"). Pxlico Content is protected by copyright and other laws, and Pxlico owns and retains all rights in the Pxlico Content and Pxlico. Pxlico hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the Pxlico Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the Site.
- Pxlico contains Content of Users and other Pxlico licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, publish, broadcast, distribute, display, license, or sell any Content of Users or other Pxlico licensors on or through Pxlico.
- Although the Site is normally available, there will be occasions when the Site will be interrupted for maintenance, upgrades, repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that is beyond the control of Pxlico.
- Pxlico encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. Pxlico will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of Pxlico, or the loss of any Content.
The Site may contain links to other websites maintained by third-parties. These links are provided solely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the party by Pxlico.
Modifications to this Agreement
Pxlico reserves the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement at any time. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review the Site and these Terms of Service from time to time. Your continued use of the Site after such modifications to this Agreement will constitute acknowledgment of the modified Terms of Service and agreement to abide and be bound by the modified Terms of Service.
Termination of Use
Pxlico shall have the right to immediately terminate or suspend, in its discretion, your access to all or part of the Site with or without notice for any reason.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Pxlico or its affiliates be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive damages or consequential damages of any kind, or any whatsoever arising out of or related to your use of the Site, the content and other information obtained therein.
Certain jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, thus the above limitations may not apply to you.
Any disputes arising out of or related to these Terms of Service and/or any use by you of the Site shall be governed by the laws of the United States of America, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions therein.
Date of Last Update
This Agreement was last updated on February 20, 2014.